The Tory Nose Side Pull Halter is designed for starting a young horse with the contact on the nose giving you control and the rein rings enabling you to teach the horse to give his head. This leather side pull has ample adjustments to fit a wide variety of head sizes. It is laced together for durability as well as looks. This is a great training equipment that works for both English and Western riders.
|Color: Harness Leather |
|Style:1 - Single (#880), 2 - Double (3881)|
- Designed for starting young horses.
- Leather straps laced together for durability and style.
- Nose piece (waxed lariat rope) contacts to give you control.
- Rein rings enable you to teach the horse to give his head.
- Used for training for both English and Western riders.
- Made in USA!