Valena Woolback Protective Ankle Boots from Toklat
Toklat Valena Ankle boots provide optimum protection of your horse's legs when riding any discipline or for turnout. They are made from durable, heavy-duty vinyl with wide elastic and Velcro® straps. The WoolBack® lining is densely piled, offering great shock absorption while also wicking away moisture. Fleece stays fluffy and will not mat even after washing. These boots are a great option for keeping your horse safe and comfortable.
Machine washable and dryer safe.
Made in the USA!
|Style: Ankle |
|Color: Black, Brown, Cream, and White |
|Size: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large|
- Excellent protection- extra heavy, wool pile absorbs impact, helping protect against interference and other contact.
- Absorbent-wool absorbs 80% of its own weight in moisture, wicking sweat away from skin.
- Breathable-wool is very porous, allowing for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Durable-wool's natural resiliency reduces wear and with proper care will provide long-lasting protection for your horse.
- Looks Great-wool does not soil as quickly as synthethics because the unique fiber structure resists dirt penetration.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.