Valena Front Protective Boots from Toklat
Toklat Valena boots bring superior protection to your horse's legs. These horse protection boots can be used for riding or turnout. Toklat Valena boots are made from heavy-duty vinyl with wide elastic and Velcro® straps. The woolback lining keeps your horse comfortable and supported while wicking away moisture.
Machine wash and dry for easy care.
Made in the USA!
|Style: Front |
|Color: Black, Brown, Cream, and White|
|Size: Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large |
- Excellent protection-extra heavy, wool pile absorbs impact, helping protect against interference and other contact.
- Absorbent-wool absorbs 80% of its own weight in moisture, wicking sweat away from skin.
- Breathable-wool is very porous, allowing for continuous air circulation and release of moisture during use.
- Durable-wool's natural resiliency reduces wear and with proper care will provide long-lasting protection for your horse.
- Looks Great-wool does not soil as quickly as synthetics because the unique fiber structure resists dirt penetration.
- Care- Machine wash & dry.