Myler Western Dee Bit with Hooks and Low Ported Barrel Narrow
Stainless Steel Western Dee with Hooks with Sweet Iron Low Ported Barrel Narrow Copper Inlay Mouth. This mouthpiece is made of polished Sweet Iron which naturally oxidizes or rusts. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. This Myler bit offers a “comfort zone” when the horse is relaxed at the poll. The Independent Side Movement feature works well for bending, balancing, collection and lifting a shoulder. This Myler bit is well suited to horses that tend to invert and run through the bit.
|Level: Two, Three |
|Design:A “D” shaped ring with fixed attachment of the mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is curved with a low-ported center barrel. Port measures 1". |
- Direct action - applies same amount of rein pressure to the mouth. More direct signal than Loose Ring. Will not pull through the mouth or pinch.
- Downward tongue and bar pressure.
- Tongue pressure before tongue relief.
- Does not collapse on bars or pinch the tongue.
- Turns solid when stopping.
- No palate pressure.
- Independent Side Movement.
|Sizes: 5" |