Myler Dee Bit with Hooks and Low Port Comfort Snaffle
This Myler Dee bit is a stainless steel 3 3/4" Dee with Hooks. The mouthpiece is a stainless steel Low Port Comfort Snaffle copper inlay Mouth. This is a good bit for horses in the beginning stages of training and those needing some tongue relief.
|Level: Two |
|Bit Design:A “D” shaped ring with hooks for the headstall and reins. This Myler bit also has a fixed attachment of the curved mouthpiece, with a low-ported, 3/4", center barrel. |
- Myler Dee Ring provides direct action - it applies the same amount of rein pressure to the mouth. Also there is more direct signal than a Loose Ring. It will not pull through the mouth or pinch the horse.
- Pressure on tongue and corners of the bars.
- Slight collapse on the bars.
- Tongue relief before restriction.
- Independent Side Movement.
|Sizes:5" and 5 1/2" |