Pro-Comp Show Gloves by Heritage
The Heritage Pro-Comp Show glove is an excellent blend between natural leather and technically advanced materials. While the palm side of this glove gives you the natural feel and control of top grade leather, the top is providing the superior flexibility and breathibility of Heritage gloves special materials and design.
|Size:Small/6, Medium/7, Large/8 and Mens Medium/9 |
- Comfortable custom fit with our stretchable nylon flex panels
across your knuckles, ring and pinky fingers. The adjustable
strap closure securely holds the glove on your hands.
- The glove’s palm side is made with our top quality Cabretta
genuine leather, which securely increases your sensitivity
control and grip of the reins.
- The glove’s top is made with our breathable "Super Grip"
synthetic grain leather.
- Machine washable.
- We have included our patent pending "Rein Cut" design
between the ring and pinky fingers. This unique design
removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers. This
area is also reinforced with a second layer
of protection against wear.
- We have also doubled the leather on the top of the index
finger with our wrap around design for protection against wear.
- The thumb is ventilated with holes to allow perspiration out
and fresh air in.
- All critical outward seams are double stitched to extend the
life of the glove.
- Official Riding Gloves of the United States Equestrian
|Heritage Gloves Size Chart:|
|Measurement ||CHILDS ||LADIES||MENS |
|6-6 1/2" ||Large - 5" || || |
|6 1/2-7" || ||Small - 6" || |
|7-7 1/2" || ||Medium - 7" || |
|7 1/2-8 1/2" || ||Large - 8"|| |
|8 1/2-9 1/2" || || ||Medium- 9" |
|9 1/2-10 1/2" || || ||Large - 10" |
|10 1/2- 11 1/2" || || ||Extra Large - 11" |