Heritage Performance Gloves in Brown.
Favorite glove for the barn.This Heritage Performance glove is designed to perform in all uses of equestrian riding. This is the most versatile Heritage glove that delivers superior fit and comfort and will take you from the riding arena to the trail. You will enjoy the top quality riding glove materials and design that goes into each Heritage glove.
|Size:Small/6, Medium/7, Large/8 and Mens Medium/9 |
- Comfortable custom fit with Herritage Glove stretchable Spandura® material.
- Elastic cuff and adjustable strap closure securely hold the gloves on your hands.
- Made with our exclusive Heritage Gloves breathable "Super Grip" synthetic grain leather, which helps to increase your sensitivity control and grip of the reins.
- Machine washable.
- Heritage Gloves "Rein Cut" design between the ring and pinky fingers. This unique design removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers to allow you to flex your fingers unrestricted and comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and control of your reins. This area is also reinforced with a second layer of protection against wear.
- Second layer of protection is also added to the thumb to protect against wear.
- All critical outward seams are double stitched to extend the life of the glove.
- Heritage Gloves exclusive ID label allows the gloves to be personally identified by the rider.
- These gloves perform well for all forms of Showing, Schooling, Training, Competing, and Pleasure riding.
- All Heritage gloves come with the best warranty on gloves in the industry.
- Official Riding Gloves of the United States Equestrian Federation.
|Heritage Gloves Size Chart:|
|Measurement ||CHILDS ||LADIES||MENS |
|6-6 1/2" ||Large - 5" || || |
|6 1/2-7" || ||Small - 6" || |
|7-7 1/2" || ||Medium - 7" || |
|7 1/2-8 1/2" || ||Large - 8"|| |
|8 1/2-9 1/2" || || ||Medium- 9" |
|9 1/2-10 1/2" || || ||Large - 10" |
|10 1/2- 11 1/2" || || ||Extra Large - 11" |