Fura- Equine Ointment
Fura Ointment is a water soluble antibacterial ointment for the prevention and treatment of superficial bacterial infections of wounds, burns and cutaneous ulcers by organisms sensitive to nitrofurazone in dogs and horses.
Size: 8 oz.
- A 0.2% nitrofurazone dressing with water soluble base for veterinary use.
- Formulated for the treatment or prevention of surface bacterial infections of wounds, burns and cutaneous ulcers.
- Apply directly to the wound.
- Application of a bandage is optional.
- CAUTION: In case of deep or pucture wounds or serious burns use only as recommended by a veterinarian. If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue and consult veterinarian.
- Human Warning: Carcinogenesis. Wear gloves or wash hands after use.