The Ovation Dakota Thermo pants are a must-have for riders that are dedicated to ride even on the coldes days of winter. These winter riding pants offer ultimate protection, warmth and function for cold, wet and snowy weather. Breathable, windproof and waterproof, these pants can be worn over under layers for additional insulation. Two-way full length zippers at the side leg seams in addition to a traditional button and zip front closure make for easy and quick on-off options while the grippy full seat keeps you comfortable and secure in the saddle. The adjustable elastic foot straps keep these pants secure around your boot for maximum protection.
Don't let the winter weather stop you from spending more time at the barn. The Ovation Thermo snow pants will keep you comfortable in and out of the saddle.
|Ladies Size:Small, Medium, and Large|
- Breathable, waterproof & windproof outer
- Smooth quilted Polyester interior lining
- Lightweight 120 gram Polyfill insulation
- Fully Seam-Sealed Construction
- Built-In Lower Leg Adjustable Closure & Elastic Foot Straps
- Fleece-Lined Pocket with Zipper Closures
- Full Length 2-Way Zippers for Convenience
- Zipper fly with button closure waist, and adjustable elastic belt
- Adjustable Elastic Foot Straps
- Snow Gaiters in Lower Leg
- Imitation Leather Full Seat
- Reflective Details for Visibility
- Roomy Fleece Lined Pockets