The equine industry has found these Classic Equine Legacy2 System Hind Splint Boots to be a great way to protect your horse's front legs while performing at any level. The extended height of these taller hind boots offers more supoort for tendons and suspensory for horses with longer cannon bones while the Fetlock Cradle System technology in these hind splint boots gives the maximum support and protection to the fetlock.
Pair these with the Classic Equine Legacy2 Front Splint Boots and Classic Equine Dy No Turn Bell Boots for the whole protection package.
|Color:Black or Turquoise|
|Size: Small or Medium|
- Made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
- A shock-absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the lower limb.
- The entire fetlock is protected by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- A layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.