Do you need a new pair of splint boots for your horse? These Classic Equine Legacy2 System Front Splint Boots are include technology for superior protection to ensure the best possible safety for your horse's legs. The Fetlock Cradle System technology in these front splint boots gives the maximum support and protection to the fetlock. These Classic Equine splint boots are a great option for comfort and safety no matter if you are team roping, reining, or just trail riding (and every other discipline in-between).
Pairs perfectly with Classic Equine's Dy No Turn Bell Boots!
|Color:Black or Turquoise|
|Size:Small and Medium|
- Made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
- A shock-absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the lower limb.
- The entire fetlock is protected by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- A layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
- A round cut box-stitched Velcro attachment with an aggressive hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure.