Myler Full Cheek Bit with Wide Barrel Comfort Snaffle
A stainless steel full cheek bit with hooks, a stainless steel wide barrel comfort snaffle, and copper inlay mouth. This full cheek bit provides direct action while the hooks offer leverage. The comfort snaffle allows for independent side movement.
- Horse has just begun training or has had little training.
- Is learning basic gaits, transitions and obedience
- Has begun to “break at the poll”.
|Myler Design: Myler stainless steel full cheek with hooks. The hooks roll the mouthpiece forward and downward into the tongue and bars with rein pressure, encouraging the horse to break at the poll. Independent Side Movement within the mouthpiece allows a rider to isolate one side of the bit. |
- Curved mouthpiece.
- Collapses on bars.
- Roller appeases busy-mouthed horses.
- Independent Side Movement.
|Size: 4 3/4" or 5" |